Terms and Conditions of Sale of Digital Products
These Terms and Conditions relate to Digital Product sales;
All downloads from the Bobb Biehl are subject to the following terms provided that you agree to comply with the terms of this Agreement, you are granted a non-exclusive license to download those ‘downloadable products’.
- “Digital Products” refers to videos and books online
- By purchasing Digital Products through this site, you are agreeing to these terms and entering into a contract with Bobb Biehl,
- When you purchase access to the Digital Products you are purchasing a non-transferable, non-exclusive right to access the information. You may not use, copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, rent, lease, loan, sub-license, distribute or create derivative works based upon the ‘downloadable product’ in whole or part or transmit it over a network.
- You shall not remove any copyright notices or other proprietary notices from the ‘downloadable product’.
- Return, refund and cancellation policy: (NEED POLICY)
- Except as expressly stated herein this Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights and all rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Bobb Biehl.Bobb Biehl shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the ‘downloadable product’, any information contained in it. In particular, neither the Green Building Press nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission within the ‘downloadable product’, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.